The Durapath system is a new and exciting addition to our range of SUDS compliant pavers.
Made in the UK it is available in a range of standard colours: black, mid-grey, natural (clear), white, terracotta or green, all as standard.
Orders in excess of 120m2 give even greater flexibility of colour choice. You can pick your own colour!
Just give us the Pantone or RAL number and we will match it, or get as close as we can (subject to availability).
In line with other products available today it will withstand the heaviest of loads, and will provide a cost-effective and extremely durable alternative to more traditional hard standing materials like tarmac or concrete.
Once installed it can be filled with a decorative stone or gravel, or soil or a rootzone mix to to be seeded to give a firm grassy finish.
• High load bearing capacity up to 270 tons/m2
• Ability to withstand thermal expansion
• Anti slip top surface with raised pimples
• Suitable for a wide range of applications
• Cost effective solution to traditional surfacing methods
• Prevents compaction of earth or gravel infill which assists better drainage
• Suitable for use as a slope stabilisation product
• Easily cut, can be laid by D.I.Y. enthusiasts and professionals alike, no specialist tools required to lay product
• Can be used with a variety of infill materials such as gravel, stones, grass, bark chippings, sand and rubber crumb.
Available in Black, Mid Grey, White, Green, Translucent (clear) and Beige.